To our valued patients:
We’ve missed you! We hope that you and your families have been able to navigate this difficult, unprecedented time in good health and with good spirits
We will begin seeing patients again beginning Monday, June 1. We won’t be at “business as usual” for an undetermined length of time, but one thing remains constant: our commitment to your safety.
We are closely following the revised recommendations for dental offices by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. In accordance with those recommendations, you will see the following at our office:
- When you arrive for your appointment, our team will ask you screening questions.
- Each member of our team will receive a temperature check at the beginning of each workday, and we will ask each patient to allow us to check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer before you enter the office.
- For now, we have removed the magazines from our reception area.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office, and we invite you to sanitize your hands as often as you’d like – we will be sanitizing ours too!
- We will ask each patient to rinse with a preventive mouth rinse before any procedure.
- If your treatment requires a driver, we ask that your driver remain in his or her car. If you need someone with you during your appointment, we will require that that person wear a face mask.
- Because appointments will be managed to allow social distancing, you will see scheduling changes, at least temporarily. We recognize that you may be a bit overdue for your dental hygiene appointments, and we will do our very best to accommodate you as soon as we are able to with our scheduling changes. We very much appreciate your patience as we all navigate our “new normal”.
We look forward to welcoming you back to an environment that is safe for all of us. Until we see you again, don’t forget to brush and floss!
Please call us at 949-261-1123 or contact us through our website to schedule your appointment with us.
Dr. Cross and the entire OC Lifesmiles Team